Design for new construction and renovations
- Comprehensive architectural design services
- Consultation services throughout all phases of planning, design, and construction
Architectural studies, assessments, and planning
- Assistance in gathering and interpreting the information needed to make informed, insightful decisions about the future of a facility, place of business, or home
- Site evaluation/selection
Training and research
- Workshops and seminars for students, professionals, and consumers on universal/lifespan design and the planning and design of senior centers and other facilities that serve aging adults
Teaming with Lifespan Design Studio
Information for design and construction professionals
LDS teams with other architects, engineers, planners, builders, and developers in a variety of capacities depending on the location, goals, and requirements of the project.
- We serve as consultants (under contract to the local architect of record, owner, or developer) for senior center, adult day care, and senior housing projects nationwide. Services include pre-design research, site evaluation, programming, space planning, and user-focused consultation throughout all phases of design, interior design, and construction.
- Working with commercial and residential contractors, we provide comprehensive design and consultation services for design-build projects.
We welcome the opportunity to discuss the ways in which including Lifespan Design Studio on your team can add value and a competitive edge to your design proposal or construction project. Contact us for more information.