Lifespan Perspective is a periodical info-letter by Lifespan Design Studio. The issues listed below focus on special topics in senior center design. New editions are emailed to our readers upon request. Please contact us to request future issues.
The latest issue of Lifespan Perspective asks the question “What’s the Right Size for Your Center?”
Read this issue for a thought-provoking exploration of this complicated question.
Read Past Issues
- Senior Center Reimagined: Introducing The Center at Belvedere
- Trending Now In Senior Center Design
- Design for Aging in Community
- United Senior Services – A Revitalization Story
- Planning a Successful Senior Center Construction Project
- Buildings Boomers Want To Go To
- Your Mission, Your Building
- Senior Center Design & Renovation Projects: 3 Tips for Achieving Better Results
- Emerging Trends in Senior Center Focus and Design
- Your New Used Facility
- How the Wrong Finishes Can Derail the Best of Designs
- Design on a Dime or Extreme Makeover?
- Design for Falls Prevention
Senior Center Reimagined: Introducing The Center at Belvedere
For years, Senior Center, Inc. in Charlottesville, VA has been admired and emulated for its exceptional programming. We can’t wait to see what new heights they will achieve as The Center at Belvedere in this new cutting-edge facility.